Peugeot 107, Citroen C1 en Toyota Aygo are with the three of them almost indentic on each other. The headlights are sealed with permaseal what makes separate the glass of the housing a little hard (compared with butyl sealed headlights). Once the headlight is opened there’s a lot of space inside the reflector to mount the Mini Gatlin gun as the Mini AE shroud. The Mini AE shroud is sold often with our SMD Angel Eyes (80mm) The Angel eyes can be connected on the current position lights since these often were invisible after the retrofit.
In this Peugeot 107 H4 halogen headlight is used:
Mini H1 twin kit
– Speedstart Aharon AMP Canbus ballast
– Mini Gatlin Gun or Mini AE (for angel eyes) shrouds
– XB35 5500K for the best light output of this moment
– Position lights 5000K or 6000K to match with the xenon lights
– Wireharness H4 canbus stand alone
Don’t forget to buy also the Butyl sealant, since the permaseal must be removed completely!
Source: Remco Jaspers on Facebook